CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Awesome News About Brian!!

Brian was transferred four hours away from where he was originally at to start his physical therapy. After getting there, they did a CT scan and said that they really feel he'd have a better recovery here in the states!!! I was so excited when Brian's sister called to tell me that!!! I was EVEN MORE stoked when they told me he'd be in San Antonio!!! Only about 6 hours away from us. He'll be transferred to Brooke Army Medical Center tomorrow!!

He's also started to whisper and be able to say a few things again. They said he was even walking around some today and was eating jello and drinking juice!! What a strong man! I knew he'd do so well!!! I can't wait until I have Garrett because a few weeks later we are going to head to see him with my Mom and brother!!! I can't wait for him to meet Garrett and to hear him talk again!!

Continue to pray for him for this long journey back home!!!

No comments: