CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Weekend

I had a pretty good Friday! I went into Haughton and spent the day with Tiffany and Emily and Denny and my Momma! I was at the point where I was about to breakdown any second if I had to be alone for one more day!! So I went in and spent time with them just talking and catching up and doing a little shopping! We all went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday Night and it was pretty good. Saturday, Momma, Tiffany, and I went shopping for things for my upcoming Baby Shower!! I'm so excited to celebrate this special time with my friends and family.

I'm starting to get to the point in my pregnancy where I'm having a lot of pain. And I can't really sleep for long periods or get comfortable. I am just sleeping when I feel like I need to, regardless of the time of day or how close it is to night time...simply because I can't lay down and sleep for hours anymore. In the end, it will be so worth it because I'm going to be blessed with a little boy from heaven!!! We're so ready to meet him!

I was extremely restless last night and in a lot of pain this morning, so I unfortunately missed church. I prayed to God for some relaxation and forgiveness for missing church and I know He understands my pain! I still sat at the house and read in my wonderful Bible! I have the New International Version and it's a Women's Devotional Bible, as well. I LOVE it! I can understand the scripture and everything way better!!! As I was reading this morning, I found a verse that kind of relates to me during this time and wanted to share!

Genesis 3:16 - To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

I hope you all have a wonderful week and a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!!!

No comments: