CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Church Baby Shower

Some of our amazing church ladies hosted a baby shower for us today and it was AMAZING! We had a wonderful turnout and had the best time. Garrett got a LOT of good things and it just makes us so much more excited to become parents and ready to meet our little guy. Our wonderful hostesses all went in to get Garrett the Pack'n'Play that we wanted and we are so very thankful for that!

After the shower was over, I was super excited to get home and start putting his room together and decorating! I had the BEST time nesting! I was in his room for hours on end just getting things the way that I want them to be!!! It's so precious. I will try to upload some pictures of his room for everyone to see!

We are so blessed to have such an amazing church family and wonderful family and friends! We will have a Couples Shower in Shreveport on the 29th also that is hosted by a few of my girlfriends and we can't wait for that!! It's going to be a blast! Love you all!

Here are a few pictures from the shower!





Here are some pictures of his room after I got it all put together! Some things still needs its place and all, but we have one more shower to go and we'll get it COMPLETE!



No comments: