CafeMom Tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm gonna regret this...

So I'm addicted to fixing up my blog now.. I've been trying to fix it for a while and now I can't make myself stop. It's almost 11pm and I have to get up EARLY to take my Granddaddy to chemotherapy tomorrow. But when I have my mind set... It's SET. It's driving me crazy that I can't change my Header font.. I've tried creating a file in Photoshop, but it applies a white background even though I selected "transparent" background.. Who knows. I'll have to try to figure that out later. But I DID figure out how to change the date/title fonts and colors and I think that makes it so much cuter!!! HOWEVER, I did make a big uh-oh while trying to fix it and selected to "delete widgets" and lost all of my lists on my blog such as "Blogs I love" the Garrett ticker and all of that..so I'm going to have to get all that back on there!!! I'm looking forward to blogging more and more. I really enjoyed when I did it while I was pregnant.. I felt a lot better after writing stuff down for some reason. Anyways, I only have two actual followers (one who I have no idea who he is) and hope to gain more.. I'll try to think of some interesting things to talk about! HAHA. Let me know what you think about the layout and everything!

1 comment:

Stacey T. said...

It looks so cute!! Love it! I'm super excited that you plan on blogging more :)