CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Never Leave Your Partner Behind...

Last night, Brandon and I watched a movie called "Fireproof" that was highly recommended by a guy that Brandon works with. It's a Christian-based movie about a fireman and his wife who go through a rocky time in their marriage and start proceedings of a divorce, but the husbands father talks him into this 40-day experiment to try to save his marriage. I don't want to tell too much information about it, but it was a GREAT movie! It doesn't have the best actors in it, but the message is so great..you don't even think about how they aren't the best of actors! Brandon and I were both teary eyed and emotional during the whole movie. It will definitely make you think about how you treat your spouse and make you re-evaluate your marriage! It made me realize that sometimes I, myself, need to let small things go instead of sometimes nagging about it. I encourage you to watch this movie and recommend it to your family and friends. They also have this AMAZING site: FireProofMyMarriage.com where you can watch the trailer for the movie, find inspirational stuff for you and your loved one, find help if you need it..or you can even purchase the "Love Dare" book that is featured in the movie!!! Check it out! After the movie, they had a couple other previews for movies that are also Christian-based and we definitely want to see too..They are called "Facing the Giants" and "Faith Like Potatoes".. check those out too!! I just wanted to share this because it definitely touched both Brandon and I!

fireproofbanner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's soooo weird that y'all just watched it b/c Seth and I have been trying to get it for the last 3 weekends and it hasn't been available. I have even bought the book...lol! It's on the way! Anyway--- hope ur doing well! I love you dearly!

Anonymous said...

i bought that movie like a month ago and i watch it all the freakin time! im not married but it still gets to me! lol i love it! and you too!! :)